Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sully Shih Tzu Brother Buddy - Wow - What Happened

Hello Again,

I am trying to make up for some lost time. This Shih Tzu has been so busy that everytime I promise I am going to write more, I get sidetracked. Not any more.

Here is another strange thing that happened almost exactly a week after Sully had his emergency trip to the hospital.

Buddy has really been coming around in his personality lately and has been trying to do alot of the things that Sully Cool Dog does. That is really cool to see until he does what he did.

He has been jumping on the master bed from the floor lately. He used to jump on the bench that was at the end of the bed and he was doing real well getting to the bed. He then started jumping from the floor and for the most part he was doing good also. Then came the moment.

He jumped, was just a little bit short and then it started. All of a sudden he threw up and mom and pop thought that was really wierd. Buddy thought mom and pop were upset and he jumped from the bed and pop got him outside where he threw up some more. The only problem was that this time, he seemed like he was having trouble breathing. This went on for about 10 minutes and finally mom was able to massage his throat and after about another 10 minutes, seemed like an hour, Buddy started to get back to normal breathing.

I guess that was this amounted to was the same thing as getting the wind knocked out of you. Never the less, between Buddy and me ( Sully Cool Dog ) there has been some really scary moments.

I guess that happens when you get excited and want to show off all the time like the Shih Tzu's do. We need alot of attention.

I will continue to be me all the time, which means I am sure there will be more things that are strange but funny that will be done as Buddy and I continue to be the clowns of Shih Tzu Land.

Bye for now

Sully

No comments: