Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shih Tzu Baseball

I love this time of year. This is my second spring in life and last year this Shih Tzu didn’t know what was going on when it comes to baseball. All I knew was that I was able to hang around with pop a lot because he watches a lot of the Rockies games, or at least he does until mid May because by then they are usually out of any pennant race. I hope they get into at least July this year because I get to relax with him and sit on his lap while he tunes into the games.. Anytime I get to monopolize his time if a good thing for me because I am a high maintenance Shih Tzu.

I was really excited when the weather started turning nice here in March. We had several 70 degree days and it was pretty dry. Then April came. Here is what I don’t get. Isn’t April closer to summer than March? If so, why did we end up with a lot of Snow around Easter? At least most of it melted before the end of the day. We don’t get the super freezing cold this time of year.

The grass is green now and I am really enjoying being outside. Even Shih Tzu’s get cabin fever. It is nice to sit outside on my patio chair ( yes my chair, I deserve it)
The flowers are coming up, like I really care, but pop is writing this and he thinks it means that the warmer weather is coming. Here is what I think – I have a place to dig and bury my bones but don’t tell anyone that or I will be in big trouble.

I am going now, will see you soon.

Sully

No comments: