Monday, December 25, 2006

Sully's Christmas












Hello, Merry Christmas
Wow, what a day so far. It started last night when mom and pop spread a big sheet out in the TV room and gave me a big juicy bone. I have a pic of the bone from today. What a treat that was. I was ok for about 10 minutes, but then I had to think about where I was going to hide the bone and I didn't know I wasn't allowed to take it off the sheet. I guess it was just too juicy to get on the rugs. After a few attempts, mom put the sheet in her lap and let me chew on the bone for about 1/2 hour. That was nice. Then the bone was put up on the counter, I was full, so it could dry out. Today, I get to take it around the house, and I can hide it. The problem is, I worry too much about who is going to take the bone from me, so I am constantly moving it around. I guess I just don't understand that mom and pop don't want the bone, so I am not sure why I must hide it all the time. Must be instinct. I know they don't want it hidden in the house and sometimes, I can't find it, so I know they did and it goes away. Bummer.


What is this? Presents? I got 2 stockings, one with toys and the other with some cookies. Man, this is a really cool day for me. I have put the pictures on here to share with you.
Pop says we are going to take a couple runs down the hill today with the sled. We had about 2" of fresh snow last night(makes about 35" for the week) and it is beautiful out today. Can't wait for that. It is fun going down the hill in the sled with pop. He is crazy for an old man.
I know he sure loves to have fun and has never forgot what it was like to be a kid.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Sully

No comments: